How to retrieve Destiny stats through Nightbot

Awesome! Thank you so much for your help. I will definitely try it out. One more thing are there commands yet for the raids in Destiny 2?

@kronosnkhaos Raids are definitely included in the stats. Click here for all possible Destiny commands: https://2g.be/twitch/destiny/commandlist

Is there any way to make primary/secondary/heavy act as stand-alone commands to be used without having to type !destiny primary ā€¦ ?

I also noticed that the weapon masterwork type stops showing and only displays ā€œmasterworkā€ when the weapon is masterworked. Before that it shows tier x (whatever).

Thanks in advance.

Yes this is possible just take the command below:

!addcom !primary -a=!destiny primary $(query)

This would be the primary command your looking for. To add the others simply change out both instances of primary with whatever stat you want to look up. You can also change the first instance as that as just what you want the name of the command to be. Hope this helped :slight_smile:.

Thanks, that did help!

Is there a reason why its pulling Destiny 1 stats and not Destiny 2?

Hi, then you are using the old command. Delete your current, and check destinycommand.com for the D2 version.

Is there any way to do that with streamelements too?
Been trying to figure out a way to do it, but i failed. Streamelements use of alias is weird af.
If you do a !command alias add !primary !destiny primary ā€œuserā€ ā€œconsoleā€, you end up having ā€œdestinyā€ ā€œuserā€ ā€œconsoleā€ as aliases (only because primary is already a command name)

I have no idea this forum is meant for nightbot support and not stream elements

Ah, my bad. Sorry about that.

Hello,

Is there a way to fetch a specific profileā€™s stats when there are multiple profiles with the same name?

I have been trying to set up commands to show equipped items stats, but for some reason it pulls up the info from another player who uses the exact same name.

Destinycommand only pulls out the other guys stats/equipment and i cant find any way to get the ones i want.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. This is unrelated to any specific bot.
Would it maybe be possible to use the steam profile ID, (E.G. 4611686018485755839) for the stat lookup, since itā€™s present in all the sites destinycommand queries?

#destinytracker.com/destiny-2/profile/steam/4611686018485755839/overview
#guardian.gg/2/profile/4611686018485755839/LiiiPy
#destinytrialsreport.com/report/3/4611686018485755839

Hiya, yea steam usernames are tricky since they arenā€™t unique. However for your use-case I do have a solution, if you go here and sign in: https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Settings/
You will see an option for ā€œUnique IDā€, you can choose a name here and use that inside the !destiny command.

How to you use it:
!destiny primary <unique id> bungienet
For example:
!destiny primary xgerhard bungienet

Or if you only want a command from for a certain item only:
!commands add !primary $(urlfetch https://destinycommand.com/live/api/command?response_user=$(touser)&query=primary xgerhard bungienet)

1 Like

Ooh that is good news!
I am using it for 1 item commands indeed, but because i was using it with streamelements i came up with something similar.

!command add !primary ${customapi.https://destinycommand.com/api/command?query=primary+vinneh911&bot=streamelements&user=${user}&default_console=pc}

Thank you so much for the reply.

If you donā€™t mind, i have another question.

I noticed when it comes to weapons masterwork type only shows until tier 9 mw but once it is fully masterworked it only says ā€œmasterworkā€.

Is that something that can be fixed or is it someting on bunigieā€™s side of their API?

Thanks again and have a great day!

Sorry to bother you again.

I tried what you suggested and it works, but only shows the name and level, it doesnā€™t show the equipment perks and mods such.

Any ideas how i can fix that?

Hereā€™s a screenshot of the response i get.

No worries, it should show perks + mods if they are enabled, however I guess this means my manifest (destiny item database) is out of date, it updates automatically normally, but the destiny API is struggling at the moment, so I canā€™t test it. Hopefully it will resolve itself later.
About the masterwork, good question, Iā€™ll have to test that out as well to see what the Bungie API returns.

1 Like

Great! The perks and mods are showing now.

Thank you very much xgerhard,

I hope you have a great day.

hi i hope this is still active. im trying to use nightbot for showing my in game loadouts and stats but am unsure how to start the process, is there a url i need to edit? or do i type something in my twitch chat? ive read here for a while and tried alot of things but nothing