How do I make a command for viewers to play a simple math game?

I’ve seen commands that allow nightbot to answer math questions, but I want to create a command that allows nightbot to ask simple math questions, allow viewers an allotted time to answer, keep track of scores, and assign a winner after a given amount of points. Does anyone know how I would go about doing this?

P.S. This is my first post, so I apologize in advance if this is not possible or if this was posted in the wrong section.

So the command to answer math questions is:
$(eval $(input))
But i don’t know to the other answer.

Hey @7_cross!

What you want to create is a minigame, and for that it’s better to make your own API and have Nightbot use it, Nightbot can’t do what you’re looking for natively.

Thank you very much, but I’m very new to all of this and I don’t even know what API is and how to make one? If you don’t mind can you brief me on how to go about doing this?

An API is basically code hosted on a server that you regularly call through an URL.
So you have to know how to write code, and how to set up and maintain a server.
It’s pretty advanced, and it’s not something we provide help for, we’re volunteers.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.