Hi, I've seen people use a !dick or similar command in chat as a joke... I was wondering if someone could help me with a question i have about setting it up

In a few chat’s I’ve seen people use a “!dick” or “!ppsize” command it will respond with the users name and a random size…

I’m trying to make something similar but with a bra/cup size.

WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP!!! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

@EqualsQPermagag Damn, the first time I have seen such a command name. This is possible by a random function. By the way, welcome to the community.

!addcom -cd=5 !COMMAND_NAME YOUR_COMMAND_RESPONSE_HERE $(eval random=(Math.floor(Math.random() * (<max> - <min>) ) + <min>); random) REMAINING_RESPONSE

If you are using it on YouTube, the command may be held for review, and Nightbot may not respond. YouTube blocks all N-words and links. Make sure that, messages are not under review.

Edit: Replace <max> and <min> with your respective size :neutral_face:

Hi Ritik_Ranjan,

Yea lol, someone asked me if I could help with this one lol. I had never seen it either.

Thank you so much for your reply. When I try to run the command I get “Unexpected Token” right after the command response.

Also, I finally found the original command for it
$(user) dick size is $(eval Math.floor((Math.random() * 100) + 1)) inches.

Do you know how I would also change it from numbers to letters? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

@EqualsQPermagag ...Unexpected Token... This means you have not configured the script properly.

$(eval random=(Math.floor(Math.random() * (<max> - <min>) ) + <min>); random)

I don’t find any error in the above line. Make sure that you don’t include angular brackets “<” and “>

Converting numbers to words is possible, but for me, it would take time.

Regards

Hey @EqualsQPermagag!

If you want to use letters, use an array, like so:

a=[`A`,`B`,`C`,...,`Z`]; b=a[Math.floor(Math.random()*a.length)];

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.