HELP! Youtube doesn't accept the underscores of my commands!

I use it on my phone, is that why the underline doesn’t appear? But I will test it on the computer as you told me earlier.

Hmm, I’m not sure how computer vs phone would change much, but maybe the keyboards are not using the same unicode, wouldn’t be the first time it happens.

1 Like

Hi, I created the command through the computer and it appeared, so I already know what commands with underscore I have to create on the computer. Thanks for helping me!

2 Likes

Hello again, now I have another problem. I deleted the commands and re-created them on the computer and the !social and !epic commands are not showing up in the youtube chat. Before deleting the !social was showing up. Before the !epic didn’t work anymore because it had an underline, I created a different one on the computer and it was solved, so I created the !epic again and it’s not working again. Can you help me?

Do both !social and !epic commands contain “_”?
Did you change anything from the last time you made !social?

Only !epic have “_”
About !social the text is similar to what it had before. But for !epic it doesn’t make sense not to work, because with the command they asked me to create to see if there was something blocking the underscore, this one worked, and I also saw other lives on youtube in which the NightBot command responded with underscore

Sorry for the delay.
@night do you have an idea how to fix this nonsense?
I don’t see what could be the issue here.

Hello, about the !social command I recreated and it worked again. Despite having recreated (again) the !epic command, it still doesn’t work!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.