Help with different responses

I’m having issues having nightbot type out different responses…. !addcom nightbot $(eval a=[Your 25% spooky today_1,your 69% spooky today_2,Your 1% spooky today_3];a[Math.floor(Math.random()*a.length)])
This is what I’m trying to use for it but it’s not working

Hey @spooky_1994!

I had a difficult time understanding your issue because your request is poorly formatted: you should have put the code on its own line, let things breathe; and because you’re using the wrong you're/your: I couldn’t understand if that was something you wanted to replace with a variable/something random.

Otherwise, the code looks correct, I think what might confuse you is that the command you’re adding is called nightbot. Here’s how to add such command:

!addcom !commandName $(eval a=['You\'re 25% spooky today_1', 'You\'re 69% spooky today_2', 'You\'re 1% spooky today_3']; a[Math.floor(Math.random() * a.length)];)

Just replace !commandName with the name you want to give your command.

Also, you might want to delete that nightbot command: !delcom nightbot

Here you go. Copy/paste the following into your chat:

!addcom !spooky $(user) is $(eval Math.floor((Math.random() * 100) + 1))% spooky today!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.