Getting an issue with a command

Hi everyone :wave:t2:

Firstโ€ฆ english is not my language.
Soโ€ฆ My problem is that i tried used a command that gives random answers but giving a Specific person a specific fixed answer but it didnโ€™t work with me and i donโ€™t know whatโ€™s wrong.

Thats what i tried to use:

$(eval u=$(user); r=[RANDOM_ANSWER_#1,RANDOM_ANSWER_#2, โ€ฆ ,RANDOM_ANSWER_#n]; u==SPECIFIC_VIEWER?FIXED_ANSWER:${r[Math.floor(Math.random()*r.length)]}:wink:

And thatโ€™s what i did:

$(eval const responses = [ โ€œู…ู„ูŠูˆูˆูˆู† ุจุงู„ู…ูŠู‡ ุงูŠโ€, โ€œูŠุจโ€, โ€œู…ุณุชุญูŠูŠูŠู„ ุงูƒูŠุฏ ู„ูˆุกโ€, โ€œุทูุดุดุดุช ููƒูˆูˆูˆู†ูŠโ€, โ€œูƒู„ ุดูŠ ุฌุงูŠุฒโ€, โ€œู„ูˆูˆูˆ ู‚ู„ุช ุฑุญ ุชุฒุนู„ูˆโ€, โ€œุณุฑ ู…ุงุฑุญ ุงู‚ูˆู„ูƒโ€, โ€œู„ุงุงุฑู‰ ูˆู„ุงุงุณู…ุน ูˆู„ุงุงุชูƒู„ู… ูˆู…ุงู„ูŠ ุฎู„ู‚โ€, โ€œุงูƒูŠูŠูŠูŠุฏโ€, โ€œู…ุงุงุงุฏุฑูŠ ู…ุงุงุงุฏุฑูŠโ€, โ€œู„ุงโ€, โ€œู…ุงุงุธู†โ€, โ€œุงุธู† ู…ู…ูƒู†โ€, โ€œู„ุงุชุบุซูˆู†ูŠโ€]; u== โ€œ@Bulbul_nโ€? โ€œูƒู„ ุงู„ู„ูŠ ุชู‚ูˆู„ูŠู‡ ุตุญโ€ : responses[Math.floor(Math.random() * responses.length)]:wink:

Can anyone help me with this๐Ÿ˜”

There is a mistake with the copy/paste that ; ) gets an emoji

help: try the diffrent live atream with that. if it isnโ€™t working message me for more.

iโ€™ve never had any luck with that format, but this should workโ€ฆ

$(eval u=โ€œ$(user)โ€; r=[RANDOM_ANSWER_#1,RANDOM_ANSWER_#2, โ€ฆ ,RANDOM_ANSWER_#n]; if(u==SPECIFIC_VIEWER){FIXED_ANSWER}else{r[Math.floor(Math.random()*r.length)]})

$(eval u=โ€œ$(user)โ€;r = [ โ€œู…ู„ูŠูˆูˆูˆู† ุจุงู„ู…ูŠู‡ ุงูŠโ€, โ€œูŠุจโ€, โ€œู…ุณุชุญูŠูŠูŠู„ ุงูƒูŠุฏ ู„ูˆุกโ€, โ€œุทูุดุดุดุช ููƒูˆูˆูˆู†ูŠโ€, โ€œูƒู„ ุดูŠ ุฌุงูŠุฒโ€, โ€œู„ูˆูˆูˆ ู‚ู„ุช ุฑุญ ุชุฒุนู„ูˆโ€, โ€œุณุฑ ู…ุงุฑุญ ุงู‚ูˆู„ูƒโ€, โ€œู„ุงุงุฑู‰ ูˆู„ุงุงุณู…ุน ูˆู„ุงุงุชูƒู„ู… ูˆู…ุงู„ูŠ ุฎู„ู‚โ€, โ€œุงูƒูŠูŠูŠูŠุฏโ€, โ€œู…ุงุงุงุฏุฑูŠ ู…ุงุงุงุฏุฑูŠโ€, โ€œู„ุงโ€, โ€œู…ุงุงุธู†โ€, โ€œุงุธู† ู…ู…ูƒู†โ€, โ€œู„ุงุชุบุซูˆู†ูŠโ€]; if(u== โ€œBulbul_nโ€){โ€œูƒู„ ุงู„ู„ูŠ ุชู‚ูˆู„ูŠู‡ ุตุญโ€}else{r[Math.floor(Math.random()*r.length)])

try that

It didnโ€™t workโ€ฆ But thanx

oh, my bad, i missed a curly brace when i copy pastedโ€ฆ

$(eval u=โ€œ$(user)โ€;r = [ โ€œู…ู„ูŠูˆูˆูˆู† ุจุงู„ู…ูŠู‡ ุงูŠโ€, โ€œูŠุจโ€, โ€œู…ุณุชุญูŠูŠูŠู„ ุงูƒูŠุฏ ู„ูˆุกโ€, โ€œุทูุดุดุดุช ููƒูˆูˆูˆู†ูŠโ€, โ€œูƒู„ ุดูŠ ุฌุงูŠุฒโ€, โ€œู„ูˆูˆูˆ ู‚ู„ุช ุฑุญ ุชุฒุนู„ูˆโ€, โ€œุณุฑ ู…ุงุฑุญ ุงู‚ูˆู„ูƒโ€, โ€œู„ุงุงุฑู‰ ูˆู„ุงุงุณู…ุน ูˆู„ุงุงุชูƒู„ู… ูˆู…ุงู„ูŠ ุฎู„ู‚โ€, โ€œุงูƒูŠูŠูŠูŠุฏโ€, โ€œู…ุงุงุงุฏุฑูŠ ู…ุงุงุงุฏุฑูŠโ€, โ€œู„ุงโ€, โ€œู…ุงุงุธู†โ€, โ€œุงุธู† ู…ู…ูƒู†โ€, โ€œู„ุงุชุบุซูˆู†ูŠโ€]; if(u== โ€œBulbul_nโ€){โ€œูƒู„ ุงู„ู„ูŠ ุชู‚ูˆู„ูŠู‡ ุตุญโ€}else{r[Math.floor(Math.random()*r.length)]})

there, that should work

It didnโ€™t work either

yeah, this happened the other day tooโ€ฆ for some reason copy paste changes the quotes to a different kind of characterโ€ฆ just delete all the quotation marks and put them back, thatโ€™ll fix it (just tried in my own instance of nightbot)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.