Fortnite Battle Royale stats in your chat

Yes! Just follow the instructions in the start post.

1 Like

Hi there,

Do you also have this for call of duty, warzone? to show my KD in a command?

bit hard to understand but ok

1 Like

Hiya, I currently dont have this for Call of duty no.

2 Likes

Hiya, if you have questions, just ask them here.

1 Like

I just want to settup a command with nightbot who shows my kd stats on call of duty (up to date) so I was wondering someone could help me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey so I don’t know if this is possible but is there a way to do daily stats? or even like stats during a certain time for streaming?

1 Like

Hiya, yes have a look at: https://2g.be/twitch/Fortnite/tracker

1 Like

HI Xgergard every time I try putting my stats for playstation it either shows an error of profile not found but if I search on fortnite tracker it appears or it shows the pc stats which I don’t want.

can you help me to only show my playstation stats without any error message as I put the correct profile

Hiya, what’s your username and platform so I can test it myself?
If you can’t find yourself on Fortnitetracker, then I’m not sure if it will work, since that’s where I get the stats from.

1 Like

Hey @tpochi!

Since you’re on PlayStation, this might be the reason why you get an error?
Not sure it’s relevant to the situation here, but I figured it could be linked.

1 Like

Hey there! Is it posible to get a Power Rank from a specific player?

2 Likes

I’m not really up to date with the current Fortnite ranking system, so I dont know what this is, so to answer your question this info is not available as command at the moment.

1 Like

thank you my friend…be blessed

1 Like

Hi @xgerhard! I just want to start off by saying that you have been a HUGE help to the community I mod for and we are very grateful. Recently, we have found an issue where the tracker had stopped counting wins. We believe it is because the fortnite tracker website has added a “trios” playlist. So now, instead of the tracker counting “trios” as “squads”, there is, “solos, duos, trios and squads”. Is there anything I can do on my end to add the trios playlist to the “tracker” command? Thank you again for any information.

Hiya, thanks for letting me know, I’m not really up to date with the Fortnite changes. There’s nothing you can do on your end, but I will have a look at my side to add trios as a separate playlist, so you can setup a tracker for trios.

Thank you so much for your help @xgerhard we really appreciate it!

@KCN Hey there! I did find the new playlist, and added it to the default commands to check (!fortnite triowins) for example.
I also added it to the Tracker page as option to track, so you can edit your current tracker and select the trios playlist to be included in one command. Or create a separate command for the trios tracker.
I don’t really have data to test this, so if you do run into any issues, let me know :slight_smile:

Thank you very much @xgerhard! I will let you know if we run into any issues. Thank you again :slight_smile:

Hi,
I’ve read all your text many times, i’ve set it on a twitch channel, but when I type !fortnite, it says me that the account doesn’t exist. Of course, it’s a PC acc and I didn’t change the command, it’s still on “pc” default platform… I tested it with many accounts that exist, but it keep saying the same thing… Could you help me please ?