NightDev Community Forums

Emotes accepted but not vivible

3 of 3 emotes have been accepted but I can’t find them in chat. Please help~
name is Vitalkienergy

They are live in your channel, use the BTTV emote menu to see which BTTV emotes are available:

Thanks for your reply…I’m in my channel now and although, for the first time, the emotes are categorized, still, the BTTV emotes aren’t showing. Do I have to sing in to BTTV for them to show? I am logged in to 2 computers and my phone, and I Still don’t see the emotes listed. Please help!

We’ve been performing server maintenance this day, and there may have been periods of emotes failing to load as a result. Are you still having issues?

Yes, still having problems. Before, I could at least see the settings page, but now even that doesn’t show up.

Hi – I still don’t see the emotes in my channel. Could it be that it’s because I changed my name from Paradisewantsusback to Vitalkienergy a few weeks ago? Otherwise , please let me know what else I can do to get the emotes to show. Thanks~~

Login at https://manage.betterttv.net with your new account and verify the emotes are uploaded for your new account.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.