!eject command? (among us)

I joined a stream and they had the command !eject which resulted in the message:
。 • ゚ 。 . . . 。 。 . . 。 ඞ 。 . • • ゚ queen was not an Impostor. 。 . ’ 1 Impostor remains 。 ゚ . . , . . . 。 • ゚ 。 .

it’s random & changes from was to was not the imposter. I tried looking up the variables but the page doesn’t exist on nightbot anymore?

How can I find the command so I can add it to my stream? I’ve been having too much fun messing with commands lately but I’m a bit of a noob.

Any help is appreciated–sorry if this has been posted before. thanks guys & happy holidays :smiley:

You’ll want to ask the streamer for the command as that’s not something that’s just out there.

Hey @eridiumqueen!

I mean, yes, you could ask the streamer, but it’s not a command that’s very complicated:

$(eval i=[` `,` not `]; `。 • ゚ 。 . . . 。 。 . . 。 ඞ 。 . • • ゚ $(touser) was${i[Math.floor(Math.random()*2)]}an Impostor. 。 . ’ 1 Impostor remains 。 ゚ . . , . . . 。 • ゚ 。 .`)
2 Likes

hey Emily thanks very much for the response!

I did ask the streamer before bugging on here-- apparently his inactive mod had added it and he wasn’t aware of the command code. Mod also had whispers from strangers turned off so I was a bit SOL lol

I appreciate you! Thank you very kindly–hope you’re having happy holidays :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.