Days since wedding?

My wife wants a command !married on her stream to count the days since August 8, 2020. This command would just return

I’ve been married for 90 days now!

This would count the days since that date automatically. Please let me know if this is possible I’ve seen some mention the CountUp command.

@Jacob_Monnin Heya, welcome to the community. Yes, for such cases Nightbot provides the $(CountUp) variable.

Here’s the basic syntax to add the command.

!addcom -cd=5 !COMMAND_NAME $(countup DATE TIME AM/PM TIMEZONE)

Ex.

!addcom -cd=5 !married It has been days since our wedding: $(countup Aug 08 2020 12:00:00 AM Asia/Kolkata).

You will get a list of supported timezones here.

If everything goes right then Nightbot will respond like this:-
The command "!married" has been added successfully.

Example Usages:

Ritik: !married
Nightbot: It has been days since our wedding: 3 months 3 days 22 hours 15 minutes 26 seconds.

Anyway, hope this will help and Happy Married Life. May God bless you both :)

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate it. Is there a way to make it just days in a whole number? If it’s not too much trouble.

Appreciate the helpfulness and wholesomeness :slight_smile:

@Jacob_Monnin Oh yeah! It should count the number of days, sorry my bad. Try this,

!addcom -cd=5 !married It has been days since our wedding: $(eval date = new Date(); Math.floor((date.getTime() - 1596825000000 ) / ( 1000 * 3600 * 24)))
Ritik: !married
Nightbot: It has been days since our wedding: 96

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.