[CustomAPI] Queue system

@he_db_nger

Seems like you’ve blocked all hyperlinks in your Twitch chat settings. Follow these steps to fix that:

Click here to go to your Twitch chat moderation settings > Chat Options > Block Hyperlinks > Disable

Is it possible to add this custom API to nightbot that isn’t your own, i’m a nightbot moderator for a streamer, and he has asked me to “create” this queue system. so i wanted to add this to his nightbot. Is that possible?

Hiya, have a look at this page:
https://2g.be/twitch/nbqueue/public/install/manual

Only the first command !q is required, all others are optional, so just check whichever you want to add.

So do i just copy and past it?

Yeah, all the lines starting with !commands add ... you can just copy paste in your chat and send it.

Awesome, Much appreciated

Hi. Link does not work

What are you seeing when you go there, seems to work fine for me?

Yes, you’re right, everything works. If I cross from another country. From Russia poorly loaded. ;( Thank you very much!!!

Hi. Your invention helps me a lot!
I had a problem. It would be very convenient to remove the user from the queue manually. From the list. without using the chat command. (how we delete songs from the queue when ordering, click on the red cross in the interface). Is it possible to do this?

Woops, I missed this question, this is currently not possible no. Thanks for the suggestion, I will see if there is more demand for it, I feel like the ‘remove’ option is barely used, since users are automatically removed when the user is chosen from the queue.

Hey is there a way to use this system that allows ambiguity? I would like to use the queue system to input a list of numbers rather than users. However, that isn’t currently possible as the bot checks if the user is already in the list.

Is this possible? Thanks!

Hiya, sorry, this is not possible with this system, the current setup only allows one entry per user in a queue.

Xgherhard, hello i was wondering if it is possible to add a feature of sorts that will automatically put the user into a specific queue by typing a simple command like !join Queue 1(but the Queue 1 will be named differently according to the owner). ik that this queue system already does something of a sorts but im curious if it will work making multiple queues running at one time if not then you have a great system here anyways thxs for your time reading this and the time u took to make this awesome queue system

Hiya, sorry late reply, this is something I do want to add, it’s on my to-do list. Not sure when it will be done, but I will let you know when it’s ready.

Hello,
I find its queue system great, lately I’ve been using it a lot, but there is something I would like to know. Is there a way to limit the queue for people who have spent a certain amount of time on the channel, for example, only those who have been following for 2 days the channel can join the queue.

Hiya, it’s not possible to setup a certain follow time requirement at the moment, you can make it followers only, but not based on a certain amount of time.

Hi! Not sure if you’re still helping with this but a friend of mine has this setup and keeps getting the “Remote Server Returned Code 500” error for all of the commands in his chat. Is there anything that we can do on our end to fix this or is this solely something that you can handle? Thanks in advance!

Hiya, thankns for letting me know, fixed now!

Thanks so much! You’re the man!!

Is there anything we can do to fix it if it happens again or should I just let you know? Appreciate the help seriously, you’re awesome for doing this so quickly