[CustomAPI] Pokémon command

thanks so much for taking time to work on this. it doesnt go unnoticed

Thx a lot to work on this. You are a great person. Mi son and i we can’t stop using it. Thx a ton

The PokeDex feature has been added. Enjoy! <3

1 Like

so it works but it trys to put the pastebins worth of pokemon into the chat for some reason lol

What do you mean I have it set to show 15 at a time do you think it’s to much?

oh i think i just misunderstood. the pokemon listed in the chat arent a reflection of what youve caught but just the list of pokemon in general? I guess that makes good sense, i just figured the command would just include the bottom part of the command showing your total caught out of the 250. my only concern is that the command is used quite often in the stream and i dont want it to seem like a spam wall

That’s fair but I show 20 Pokémon’s with the Pokemon input I can add an option to lower it if you think that’s necessary. By that I mean when you set up the command you can input a value to set it to.

yea having an option to adjust it would be perfect. could dial it in to show enough to be fun but not distract too much from the streams overall chat

Just include

Limit=[PokemonAmountLimit,PokemonShinyAmountLimit,DexLimit];

in the second command the “normal” one would look like

Limit=[20,15,10];

It will take me a second to add the ability for that to actually do anything but I’ll do it whenever I have time.

i appreciate it greatly. you do amazing work.

The Limit has been added

Limit=[5-25,5-12,5-20] 

If you think the min or max should be raised or lowered let me know

where inside of the 2nd command “_p” should i add this line of text?

Technically it doesn’t matter as long as it comes before the last urlfetch I added it to the _p command in the original post on this topic it still works if you don’t have it in the command to.

1 Like

just a quick question. is there a way to adjust the shiny catch rate?

No and I likely won’t implement it in this version I’m currently working on v3 of the command.

alrighty was just wondering… v3?? oh hell yes

1 Like

Hey, off topic from this but i saw you reply to someone from a couple years ago about setting up a rank command where it will detect whatever game the person is on and when they do !rank it will say that games rank. But im not knowledgeable on scripts. Could you help me? -Thank you