Custom Commands Dont Work

Well, I’m not sure, because I’ve checked your past streams, and Nighbot didn’t seem to answer in your chat when you called a command.

I wonder if the characters you send are encoded the same way they are on Nightbot :thinking:
How have you added your Nightbot commands? What browser on which OS? In which language is your keyboard?
Can you try to see if the commands respond when you copy/paste the command names from Nighbot’s dashboard to your chat?

1 Like

Okay I will try to copy and paste the commands I added my nightbot commands just typing them in on my laptop. I believe it is 11.7.1 macos big sur. my keyboard is in english but I dont know what computer language

Okay It did not work for me

just making sure it doesnt close

1 Like

Sorry however I am getting impatient since it has been 2 months do you know when I could get my problem fixed?

I’m out of suggestions of things to try to fix it, so we’re just waiting for the dev to have a minute to look into it; I’ve already reminded him, but I don’t know when he’ll be able to, he’s very busy (and that’s an understatement).
He thinks it might be a config issue, but given everything we’ve done, it should have been solved by now.

I understand your frustration tho’, and I’m sorry it’s taking that long, unfortunately it’s out of my hands.

3 Likes

i have the same problem but i cant use timers too

no youre fine dont be sorry I know ur trying to help

2 Likes

Hey @RYGUY1230!

I suggest you try everything I’ve suggested to Destin in this topic.
When it comes to timers, you need to set them up properly, pay close attention to Chat Lines, people often have issues with this because they don’t read the note below the setting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.