Custom Command and Timers

Hi all. I’ve created a command to show my PSN Trophies, it’s work fine but I want to use a timer to show my PSN profile each 15 minutes. I went to timers but all the options are related to send a text message. Do you know how can I use timers with this command to show on my channel’s chat?

reloadedantrax has a level of 12 and currently has 0 platinum, 40 gold, 220 silver, and 875 bronze trophies.

Heya, yes thats possible, you can find timers settings here, create a new timer and set the alias to the command you created with the trophies.

All information about timers can be found here.

oh I just realized. Last question, Can I check my timers? because I was reading that the timer will active if there is a conversation (at least 2 chat lines and active chat). I want to test my timers before use them on a real conversation.

Any idea about last question?

Hm, to test it out simply create a temporary custom command with the same message in the ‘message’ field and run the command in your chat, they should look the same.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.