[Custom API] Valorant MMR Rank API v1

Here is the IGN: Ichi ツ#1910

Would it be possible to get two added at the same time?

Since one day ago it always returns error 404

Yes, but the response will be slow… and sometimes one of the results will be invalid.

Why is it show you 404? Did you recently change your Riot ID and Tag?

hi would it be possible to simplify “[Refresh Daily] Total of 4W-5L in ranked matches within the past 24 hours! DOWN: Lost -62RR within the past 24 hours! Win Percentage: 44.44% | Win-Loss Ratio: 0.80”
to something like this [Refresh Daily] Total of 4W-5L in ranked matches within the past 24 hours! DOWN: Lost -62RR within the past 24 hours ? thanks

the api seems to be down maybe? It’s been a couple days and it’s been returning a 404 and I haven’t changed my username or tag since valorant released so I’m wondering if there’s a fix?

mmr route not working

im trying to set this up for my friend but he has a space in his name and idk how to make it work with the space could you please help me

just put %20 in place of the space… like if the name is “frank moses” u’d put frank%20moses

Hello, is it possible to develop my own project using your API?
If it isn’t I will understand
I’m being blocked by CORS, the error that returns is: “has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.”
So I would need something to use it, thanks for you time and patience

Is there a way to edit the responses?

there r several options built in, if u scroll up near the top of this thread it has all the instructions… if none of those fit what u’re looking for, a little javascript can rearrange the data it provides

Hello. I’m currently trying to setup the command but it would seem that the API is down. Would you mind checking?

Can you share me your ID, Tag and Region?

Sure. Lmmb74#knd LATAM
I didn’t try again the api since my last message though. I must use na for latam, right?

Request failed with status code 400. what happend? my riot id : Lonelyboys#UwU

Hello @kyroskoh , can you help me with something?
I’m gonna try to learn how to use api. I have a litte account list for valorant, i want to see all accounts rank and rr points. I wrote it on python but it seems it doesn’t work. Getting status code 400. Can you contact or reply me please?
Also is it possible to get a one more region for tr Turkey? Or is it in eu?

Hi @kyroskoh , thank you for your custom API. I have setup a rank command in the past and it was working flawlesly, until a few days ago it stopped working, now getting error: “Request failed with status code 400.” What happened? Did API get changed?

Well it looks like it is back up and working :slight_smile:

Broken again for quite some time now… :frowning:

@kyroskoh Hello! I’ve been using your API for months now but recently it’s been returning the 400 error code when the command is used.

I tried the command in 3 other channels and I’m getting the same thing there.

Is the API down at the moment?

2 Likes