Coding help please

I have been trying to get this code to work. It should choose a random option and send that into chat. I’m getting either unexpected identifier or unexpected token.
!addcom !insult $(eval const responses = [‘It’s better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it’, ‘You must have been born on a highway because that’s where most accidents happen.’, ‘I’d like to see things from your point of view but I can’t seem to get my head that far up my ass.’, ‘Why dont you slip into something more comfortable like a coma?.’]; responses[Math.floor(Math.random() * responses.length)]:wink:

I have been trying to get this code to work. It should choose a random option and send that into chat. I’m getting either unexpected identifier or unexpected token.
!addcom !insult $(eval const responses = [‘It’s better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it’, ‘You must have been born on a highway because that’s where most accidents happen.’, ‘I’d like to see things from your point of view but I can’t seem to get my head that far up my ass.’, ‘Why dont you slip into something more comfortable like a coma?.’]; responses[Math.floor(Math.random() * responses.length)]; ) space here because it changed it to an emoji

I believe it’s likely because you aren’t using back ticks

`

You should be using those instead of single quotes also you don’t need the last semi colon you only need one of something comes after.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.