Cannot manage my emotes(banned through discord)

this is the web address but i cannot figure out what is going on. could someone please clarify how i go about resolving this?
https://manage.betterttv.net/?banned=true&banned_reason=multi-account%20usage

I think the &banned_reason=multi-account%20usage makes that pretty clear. Don’t use multiple accounts to bypass emote limits.

I don’t have another account :[ I have never logged in under another account

Some users were attempting to bypass restrictions by linking Discord servers to multiple accounts. If you were banned, then your Discord server was linked to multiple BetterTTV accounts.

oh no i have another streamer in my discord Dx so i am banned for having him in my discord?

Is there anyway to resolve this? I can remove him from my discord. he was the artist who made me the emotes hahaha

Well needless to say I got banned too. I linked to a server and since there are multiple admins there someone else probably did the same after. Maybe put a warning next time somewhere!

The Terms of Service for BetterTTV can be located at BetterTTV

Under section 3 it states the following:

You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.

Multiple accounts being used to upload more emotes is exploiting of the service, and is not behavior we tolerate. If you have an explanation for why you tried linking multiple accounts and are requesting an unban, email us directly through our contact form (select “to resolve an account issue” as the reason).