Can I make one command update a $count in both the title and a secondary command?

I’m going to be streaming an achievement hunt, and I was hoping to find a way to use one command to update both the stream title and a command that displays progress. Currently, I have the following:

!progress – I have completed 0/102 achievements!
+1 – -edit !progress I have completed $(count)/102 achievements!

I was struggling to find a way to edit a stream title in the same way (I tried to do edit !title $(count)/102 but that didn’t work, saying the command didn’t exist). So my questions are:

1. Is it possible for my +1 command to trigger two things?
  2. If not, is there a way to use an alias to make it trigger the second command instead? And
  3. Even if neither work, is it even possible to update a $(count) within the !title command?

Thanks for any advice you have! I’m sure this has been done, but my Googling and forum digging have failed me.

Hey @angelrose!

No, it can only trigger one other command, in our case the command edit for !progress:

!addcom +1 -ul=mod -a=!editcom I have completed $(count)/102 achievements!

+1 already uses one alias so it’s out of the question, but !progress could be used to change the title like this:

!addcom !progress -a=!title I have completed 0/102 achievements!

However, to update the counter and the stream title, you’ll have to call both +1, then !progress, and when people will call !progress, it’ll preface the response with:

@Username -> Current Stream Title:

Yes, the same way you update !progress, for example:

!addcom +1title -ul=mod -a=!title I have completed $(count)/102 achievements!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.