Bug NightBot ? Help Please

Hello, my name is Aires Royale, and my channel saddo the Join the singing times, Nightbot is already as moderator, however, it is with this constant bug.
The GiveWays list does not appear as non-chat people and the nightbot itself is not performing as messages in the timer.
please help me !
My Channel is www.youtube.com.br/theairesgamer

I’m having a hard time understanding the issue(s) you are having. Please describe in detail (and perhaps include screenshots) of the problems you’re experiencing so that we can provide you better assistance.

it says YouTube on it which isn’t Integrated yet it says

The nightbot is not linking to my account, it is automatically unbinding.
Even the timers do not interact in the chat more …
Already added in Link Moderators, but it is automatically unlinking.
When someone types some command it does not interact,
When I do a lottery there is no member chat and when it appears it is 6 to 7 people in the list.
Would you like to reset the user only from my linked email? .
Because in my other channel I checked and it is normal.
Yesterday it was usually, it just stayed that way.
Remembering that yesterday it was working normally,
Today he was like this!
Help me please . I use your service very much <3

All service with nightbot linked with my youtube account is not working, tested on other channels and worked, however only with my channel does not work.
I’ve been using the night for months and it’s never been a problem, from yesterday to today it happened.
Could you reset channel id for me to perform a new nightbot profile? With the same id linking?
Ex, delete all information and reset the channel information to perform again to see if it returns to normal?
I am the Owner and owner of the channel, so I am requesting this suggestion, I have ways to prove it if necessary.
I love the site of yours and the platform of yours help me a lot.

Youtube is not integrating with the nightbot. At night I can not stay connected with my linked account.

From the screenshots, you did not have Nightbot joined to your channel. It can only interact in your channel when it is in the “joined” state.

It is important to note that Nightbot has several limitations on YouTube:

• It will only be in your chat when the stream is live (the exception being when it is first joined to the chat, which is useful for setup purposes)
  • When your stream goes offline, Nightbot will leave 5 minutes after chat becomes inactive
  • It can take up to a minute for Nightbot to reply, and can take up to a minute for it to detect a message was posted
  • It requires mod in the chat to read messages
  • It cannot be banned from the chat (even if it’s a mod, if it is banned it cannot read messages)

I tested the giveaway functionality, and it was working fine for me. It’s most likely a configuration issue on your end (probably due to one of the above limitations).

THANK YOU NIGHTBOT, UNTIL YOU CHANGE GOOGLE ACCOUNT I REALIZED BECAUSE I WAS NOT ACTIVATING THE NIGHTBOT SERVICE UNTIL I CHECKED THE POINT IF THE NIGHTBOT WAS BANIDE OF THE CHAT.
WHEN I CHECKED THE NIGHTBOT CHANNEL, ONE OF MY BANIU MODERATORS.
THANK YOU, THE PLATFORM OF YOU IS EXCELLENT <3
I love you <3

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.