BTTV Volume Controller

So, we all know how Twitch’s settings are with the Audio Slider for Volume Control.

I’d love to see an option to replace that Audio Slider with a Numerical % in exchange for easier times while lurking in multiple streams at the same time.

The Idea of this can go on from various reasons. Some can be where you’re a streamers and you have other’s streaming alongside with you. So to prevent them from losing views if there was a way to just input the streamer audio to say 1% so it doesn’t impact your own stream. This will help you support other creators while at the same time doing what you do best.

This is a similar feature I do all the time with a Spotify Plugin on my Elgato Stream Deck when I’ll use my Stream Deck Buttons to put the volume to 50% when I’m on an Intermission and then change it to 20% while I’m on camera and then to support my favourite artists, I’ve got 1 volume key for 1% Volume so when I’m watching other streamers or playing a game I need to focus on. The Music still plays and nothing is interfering.

This is also a cool idea for YT when you’re flipping in between videos for things and someone joins you in a voice call and you can easily lower the volume to a % instead of a Slider

If there was a feature for Volume Control to set individual Browser tabs to specified audio levels. I’d love to see this become a feature.

Hey @lots_of_pyro!

For BetterTTV feature requests, open an issue on the GitHub repository, please check if it hasn’t been requested before.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.