BTTV emotes won't load

BTTV emotes wont load. I’ve tried re installing, bttv is enabled, restarted pc, restarted chrome, everything. This is what emotes look like currently. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me.

1 Like

This is ONLY for bttv emotes btw. FFZ emotes and twitch global emotes still load.

I was having the same problem. Turns out it was Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocking BTTV as malware. I noticed it when searching and going to the BTTV site to see the emotes on there and they were blocked. So I had to allow it to trust it while on Twitch.

Keep in mind, they were working before as I already enabled all the settings for it. Nothing changed so I’m not sure what happened for them to break. Imgur: The magic of the Internet This is what I see now for both bttv and frankerfacez emotes

Hey, I have a problem with BTTV. Emotes don’t want to show - when you hover the cursor over a phrase, the plugin detects the emote but does not display it.

Screenshot_2

All the other users reporting this have said that it’s a false positive caused by Malwarebytes Browser Guard flagging cdn.betterttv.net. Simply whitelist the link or remove/disable the extension at this time

Im also having an issue with the BTTV emotes, they load but the gifs dont play. Why is this?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.