Adding wins and kills

Hi all,

I have read numerous posts about this but i am stuck at one bit. I seen a post from am_1 about setting wins and kills. I have those added into my nightbot. Those were:-

!addcom !wins $(eval r=decodeURIComponent("$(urlfetch json twitch.center/customapi/quote?token=TOKEN&data=1&no_id=1)");r==“There are no quotes added”?“Wins not yet set. Use !setwins”:r)

!addcom !setwins -a=_!setwins -ul=moderator $(eval p=(c,n)=>${c} ${n}${c==1?"":"s"};k=decodeURIComponent("$(querystring)").match(/\d+/g);“delquote?token=TOKEN&clear=1 addquote?token=TOKEN&data=”+encodeURIComponent(k?${p(k.length,"win")} (${k.map(c=>p(c,"kill")).join(", ")}):“0 wins today”))

!addcom _!setwins -ul=moderator $(eval d=decodeURIComponent;cR="$(urlfetch json twitch.center/customapi/$(1))";aR="$(urlfetch json twitch.center/customapi/$(2))";if(m=d("$(querystring)").match(/addquote?token=(.+?)&data=(.+)/)){if(m[1]==“TOKEN”){if(cR==“All entries have been deleted”&&aR==“Successfully added entry #1”){d(m[2])}else{Error replacing quote: ${cR}. ${aR}.slice(0,400)}}else"Incorrect token"}else"Use !setwins")

What i would like to know is how to add a command to add to these? So the commands above set the kills to say 1,2,3,4 so 4 wins with 1,2,3 and 4 kills.

I now to add a fifth, so rather than setting the wins all again i would like to say !addwin 5 and then it add it to then so it will show 5 wins with 1,2,3,4 and 5 kills.

Thanks for reading and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

This wouldn’t be possible using built-in commands. You would need to write some custom external API that a command calls.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.