Your fees need to be capped... I owe you $50 already this month?

This is not fair at all. There are tons of websites that do the same thing for a flat fee. I may be in the upper percent of streamers in terms of donation earnings, but you are driving people like me away.

Do you cover me when tons of people do charge backs? Do you refund the amount in fees you take when I am charged back?

I just don’t get how you can charge me 50 USD a month or more for a service that has no risk to you. Where I front all of the hard work and all of the risk…

Hopefully this topic doesn’t just get deleted, would love a response of some sort.

Cheers,

Nick

I don’t see any other sites around charging less than I already do, let alone a flat fee. If you aren’t happy with the service we provide, then we can’t force you to stay. We’re trying to provide the best service we can with already affordable rates.

The best we can do is ban users who commit fraud, and report their details back to a fraud tracker provider. This system is still being worked on.

It depends on a lot of factors concerning timing, but IPN notifications are handled automatically by the back-end to account for any changes in payments. Generally speaking, if you make enough to end up paying $50, a transaction costs you $0.05 each. I’m not sure a nickel is worth arguing over. If you feel you’ve been charged wrongly then send us an email.

Just because you can’t see the risk doesn’t mean there is “no risk.” In addition, Streamtip is about the features and ease of use. If you don’t think it’s worth paying for then don’t. Like I stated earlier, nobody is forcing you to be here.

If you have any other questions feel free to send us an email.