You can only upload 20 emotes per week. Come back next week

I am pulling my hair out here with your emote upload system and content rules.

I have tried to justify a reason as to why my emotes comply with “Emotes with just letters will likely be denied (only a few exceptions for popular acronyms/words” and have run into a issue.

When trying to post my reasoning every time I tried to upload my case and re-apply my emotes the system would say “this code is already in use”.
The codes were clearly not in use but your system refused to do anything but post the same message over and over again every time i tried to re upload with a new code. Now I have this message “you can only upload 20 emotes per week. Come back next week.” Well now I am stuck with no ability to appeal and no closer to resolving the issue due to your bugged system.

Any help would be appreciated as this issue is getting me depressed.

If you have an emote uploaded with the same name already, you get the “in use” error. If you cannot see the emote on your emotes page, disable all browser extensions and look again.

“If you have an emote uploaded with the same name already” I do not have the same emote uploaded already it was deleted.
“If you cannot see the emote on your emotes page, disable all browser extensions and look again.” I don’t have the emote because you disallowed it and that is why I am or was trying to appeal. It does not exist.

I said “every time I tried to re upload with a new code” I have as I have already stated tried many new codes to use which were not used before. Your system mucked up and blocked me from uploading any new emotes or codes and I did try many codes that hadn’t been used before by anyone. Unless there is someone using St00sh1 as a code? which is very doubtful to be honest

I am now stuck for 7 days with no ability to upload or appeal can you please fix this issue so I can appeal your decision and get my emotes back on track

Lol. Well unfortunately it’s not possible to get that error without the code existing in your channel’s emotes list. It’s literally impossible for it not to exist.

Can i speak to someone else please. So far all you have done is anger me and been of no help at all. glad you think this is funny, I do not.

I only have 3 emotes and none, and i do mean none use St00sh1 or any of the others codes i have tried. You are blatantly trying to treat me as a fool and a liar and I do not appreciate that

I don’t understand which part of my posts you do not understand or comprehend, sorry.

You don’t want to speak to the person who literally made the system? Okay…

What Night has stated is correct. If you are getting an error stating “the emote code is in use” then when uploading the site believes you have that emote in your channel emotes.

I just tested by deleting one of my own emotes and immediately reuploading twice now. I cannot reproduce your error at all uploading an emote with the exact same code after deleting. I don’t know what to tell you, as no one else has reported this issue to us, and attempting to reproduce the issue is causing no errors.

You don’t want to speak to the person who literally made the system?” When he/she speaks like they do and doesn’t understand what I am trying to convey on multiple attempts it would seem pointless to carry on down the same road over and over wouldn’t it?. he/she thinks its funny I am having issues and refuses to admit his/her system is broken, the arrogance.

If you are getting an error stating “the emote code is in use” then when uploading the site believes you have that emote in your channel emotes.” I have said this many times and am getting tired saying it to be honest but I’ll say it again for you. There is no emote because it was rejected by you so its was never there to begin with. By your own rules if a emote is rejected you have to redo it and justify why it should be allowed. I tried this and it said the code was already in use so I tried another code that was not one I had used before. It also said "“this code is already in use” I tried another code and once again it said “this code is already in use”. I tried many many times with different codes that had not been used before but same error over and over. I could not do a justification because your system would not allow any new code. the net result being your system saying I had now uploaded 20 emotes although in all truth none had ever got uploaded due to your system being flawed and broken.
I have only have 3 emotes so far that have been approved and all of them use their own codes which I have not attempted to use again at any point for any other emote. I only have 3 personal emotes showing and that is it and they are the only 3 showing for all browsers I have tried(all up to date as well)

I just tested by deleting one of my own emotes and immediately reuploading twice now. I cannot reproduce your error at all uploading an emote with the exact same code after deleting” Well if you actually read my posts properly you would know that I did not delete a emote because it was never there to start with, you had rejected it so you are trying to recreate a issue that I have never had.

I don’t know what to tell you, as no one else has reported this issue to us” You do realise there is always a 1st time for a bug to be found right? The lack of comprehension and arrogance by you two is rather scary to be honest and at this point I actually give up on trying to get any help from this site.

I shall waste a whole week now waiting for your system to allow me to try and re-upload again failing that I will have to end the payments for pro and just put it down as a wasteful loss of time and effort.

Uploads 5 emotes, has issues with trying to get 2 of them approved and gets penalised by a buggy system that only allows me to have 3 of the 20 so called allowed emotes per week, poor show, poor show.

I was denying my emote with a justification, not simply deleting it from a normal account. I received the emails stating that my emote has been rejected as per normal and then i reuploaded it just fine. Besides that basic fact, deletion and deny server no differences in terms of the database.

When we get 250+ emotes a day many of which get denied and re-uploaded with justification if there were any such issue with that system someone would have tweeted at us or made the issue known. So far you are the only one to report such an error, if you wanna talk about arrogance look at all the assumptions you have made and your tone. I get that you are angry, but your tone and way of talking is making me not want bother helping you.

I just double checked where the issues lies on a hunch, and its because you are uploading the emote with a justification that is larger than what we allow people to put in. We don’t have a specific error code for such a thing (and it has been perfectly fine for literally everyone else) so it seems to give the error about the emote code.

If in the future if you struggle attempting to upload after 2-3 tries, come to the forums asking why so that you aren’t reaching your 20 emote limit and then locking your account out. It’ll make everyone’s life a bit easier.

The fact you guys were making me to be the one at fault when it was clearly a issue at your end says enough I think.
I didn’t try 20 times both me and you know that, maybe 5 to 6 at most and I gave up then came here to have a"lol" thrown at me by your main dev and your 1st line in your 1st post wasn’t any better.
I would also like to point out that I helped you and not the other way around. I am still locked out of uploading for 7 days because of a bug on your end. I fail to see how you actually helped. My tone was in reply to yours and to be honest you are supposed to be the professional here not me. I am the customer.
I hope you fix the issue with the justification reply box.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.