What is the user limit? And why can't OBS capture the Nightbot software?

Hi, two questions.

1. Maybe a real dumb question, but what exactly is the user limit setting in the autodj settings? It says “This is maximum amount of songs that a user can request at a time.” So does that mean whatever I set the number to, that’s the maximum a viewer can request songs no matter how long I’m streaming?

2. This one is a technical problem. I’m trying to use OBS’s window capture to capture a part of the nightbot program but everything is black when looking at OBS. I use to have this same problem when window capturing Chrome tabs until I found out that turning off hardware acceleration fixed it. Is there a way to turn off hardware acceleration for the Nightbot program or is there some other way to fix this?

Thanks a bunch for any help you can provide :slight_smile:

The user limit is how many songs a user can request in AutoDJ. It is based on how many songs the user has in the queue, so if a song gets played then a another slot opens up.

Also to my knowledge there is no easy way to turn off hardware acceleration for the Nightbot App, sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.