Warn Chatters when they use banned words

No, you would have to add each word as a separate phrase

well… that is annoying… then… I have lots of cut and paste to do. Thanks… for that… I simply didn’t understand what was happening. :smile:

Seeing *** means that your opted into the Twitch global banned words. This will transform any harsh words into ***'s for the whole chat.

Currently you cannot use the Nightbot spam blacklist for only ***'s as it’s used for wildcards.

Here is some links to point you in the right direction.

Again… thank you for the support… I will test this out tomorrow morning. Seems like a very basic thing.

Just to make sure, there is not “mass” add for this feature? I have to add each word… separately?

No there isn’t. For your case a better option would be to use the Twitch Banned words menu. And add words on an as need basis.

What would happen if someone used a banned word that is in both Twitch and Nightbot? Would the warning from Nightbot go off?

What would happen is that word would be changed to *** by Twitch. Nightbot cannot use spam black list on ***'s. So you cannot use it in order to time someone out. At this point you would need another bot if you wanted it to be automatic.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.