Wanted to know if I was in the right for thinking this

Ok, thanks for the help!

Heya! If your friend owns the copyright on the content he/she can send a legal DMCA takedown request through the contact form: https://nightdev.com/contact selecting “to resolve an account issue” as the reason.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.