VIP rights and nightbot

Guys i need help my friend is a twitch streamer and I am trying to help him. So I try keep certain commands up to date when his mods are not around. Even after giving me rights most of the commands dont work for me, it gives a message that says to go and check the commands list or something like that. Can someone help me. Like a simple command like !resetsquad doesnt work for me even if he gave me rights to use it as a VIP.

If you are trying to edit the commands which I would assume is the case only moderators can do that via chat however if they add you as a manager you can access their dashboard and edit them from there.

Hey @guacandchips13!

Allow me to translate the answer you were given… :joy: Love you @potatoeaterlove :kissing_heart:

If you are trying to edit the commands — which it seems to be the case since you’re using a reset command — you’ll receive an “error,” since only moderators can use !commands to add/edit/delete a command via chat, regardless of the userlevel of !commands. However if the streamer adds you as a manager you can access their dashboard and edit the commands from there.

1 Like

Thank you so much Emily and Potatoeaterlove

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.