Using BTTV over C# - CefSharp embbed Browser

Hey hey,
i have a bug, or not well running Version of BTTV not in Chrome itself, but in an embbed Browser named “CefSharp”. CefSharp is a Cromium based embbed Browser for C# wpf.

I´m programming a little Application, just for me, and tried to implement the Popup Chat over the CefSharp Browser.
That worked great but i want to see BTTV emotes aswell, so i searched a way to implement BTTV too.
After a while i figured it out how i can run both with the CefSharp Browser.
But everytime i write an BTTV Emote to the Chat, a second and third line are written behind the Emote with informations to this Emote. Does anyone have a bit experience with it, and know how to fix this?
That would be very Awsome.

Roddi_BTTV_Cefsharp_bug

Greetings,
Roddi

Hey @roddi48!

I’m not experienced on the issue, but may I suggest inspecting the elements, maybe you’ll get a hint of what’s going on there and you should be able to figure out the solution.

Hey hey,
i got the solution. The Problem was just that the Style (betterttv.css) wasn´t able to load because the CefSharp Browser does not support the linking to local files through “chrome-extension://”.
I figured out how to implement the css file manually into the html code without an local linking and its working perfect now.

@Emily
Thanks for the hint to examine the elements more closely, without that, i would not have find the solution.

I think the topic can now be closed . :blush:

If someone would like a more detailed explanation, you are welcome to contact me.

Greetings,
Roddi

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.