So I have added my own songs into my playlist and when I went to the AutoDJ and selected “channel” as my playlist and press play, I still see some random songs in the playlist that I have not added. If I search for these songs in my playlist by using the search function, it is not appearing anywhere.
How do I get rid of the songs that I did not add?
I doesn’t have enought information for solve this problem
- Other users on your stream can add songs?
- Did you check that “songs” was allowed on “defauld comands”?
- The bot says a response that your song was added to de list on the chat?
- Did you try if the simulation buton “+ Request song” on your AutoDj section works?
- Is the only comand that doesn’t work?
I never mentioned the song request command. I am talking about that there are songs in the AutoDJ that I have not added to my playlist but they are there.
Hope it makes sense.
AutoDJ has two lists, a queue (a list of content to play powered by you and/or users in chat posting requests for music) and a playlist (a list of backup content to play when the queue is empty). In either of these lists you have content which you can delete from the list.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.