!title and the emote spam filter don't work anymore (YouTube)

Hey there,

since around 3-4 months Nightbot doesn’t seem to catch Emote Spams and the Stream Title on YT Chats anymore.
It worked pretty well before so we initially thought its just a bug during one stream. But it hasn’t fixed after many streams.
It only catches non (paid) Member Emotes.

We tried to part and reenter him to the Stream but it sadly didn’t fix either.
We also asked the owner to relogin to the Nightbot Dashboard, but still nothing.
With !title it responds with @Bomber → The channel isn’t currently live, so there isn’t a title.
even tho the Stream is live and all other Commands work well.
(This is about a channel that I don’t own)

Any Ideas on what we can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Hey @Bomber!

Is the stream a 24/7 one by any chance? That could explain the !title error.

1 Like

Hey @Emily

nope the Streamer streams between 2-4h (not even daily).

bump

sorry I really need a fix for this.

Yeah, I don’t really know what may be the issue here… You seem to have tried everything to fix it.
Regarding the emotes filter it might be the intended behavior, I don’t really know how the bot behaves on YouTube.
For your !title command, the only last thing I can think of is that you could have a !title custom command overriding the default one.

1 Like

Yeah it used to work when the Bot was newly added to the channel.

Just to be safe again I rechecked but No I didn’t find any custom !title command.

I’m sorry, I don’t have a solution then, I don’t understand what’s wrong here, maybe someone like @night who has access to more tools than I do will be able to help when he got time, but you’ll have to be patient.

Update: Now the !title Command responds with:

@Bomber → YouTube’s API returned an error. Try again later.

Doesn’t change the title still but at least its more specific^^

This sounds like an error logging out and then log back in (channel owner) should solve.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.