"Tips" page not working?

Hi, I’m studying the tool and I tried to do some test donations through the website.

When I tried to check about them on the site to then delete them, there was nothing showed up.
I tried with different internet connections but in the dashboard I can clearly see the “recent tips” showing without me being able to interact with them, and the tips page that does nothing after “processing”.

Is there anything I can do about it? Thank you very much.

Can you elaborate on the problem you’re experiencing? I’m not able to reproduce any issues loading the tips page.

Sure. As you can see in the picture, when I go to the Tips page after the “Processing” test disappears nothing happens.

Processing takes also a lot, and I also have often problems clicking on links on the menu, they do nothing most of the times. ;\

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff95/Mike_of_the_Desert/Untitled-2_zps9bygcza5[dot]jpg

It definitely loads for me when ghosting your account. Try clearing your cookies/cache. If that doesn’t work, try using a different browser like Google Chrome or Firefox if you aren’t already. Internet Explorer has a lot of cache issues.

I’ll try to restart and clear the caches.

The thing is I tried both Chrome and Firefox! I’m not an entry level user nor an advanced one, we can say.

It seemed to work, even though I DID the exact same thing hours ago BEFORE writing to you all!

Thank you very much nonetheless, I wouldn’t have tried that again.
Above all, thank you for the fast support sir.

Now… If I can take the opportunity to make a question: if I want to try a REAL donation thanks to my fiancee for example, would I be able to do it even in “Preview Stream” mode? :sunny:

I’m not sure what you’re referring to with “Preview Stream.” We’re not really able to assist you with using streaming apps. You’d probably need to get help from the developers of whatever streaming software you use.

Oh, sorry about that, my fault to ask something clearly out of bounds! I’ll try to get to the devs of the software then.

Thanks for the support about the website though, you’ve been really helpful. :}

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.