Timers are not working in the beta

Fix your bot, timers are not working no matter how i set them up or however active the chat is. They were working fine before you forced the beta version.

Timers may have been executing improperly. We’ve made some changes to hopefully fix the problem. If you’re still having issues, check to make sure your line limit is not unreachable. We now measure lines in a 5 minute resolution rather than the timer’s interval. Because of that, your line limit may need to be reduced.

I just did a stream again and they still aren’t working, there was constant activity at one point, i have my settings at 2 lines, 10minutes for one timer and 12 minutes for the other, don’t see a reason why they don’t work.

I found the issue, and it should now be fixed.

My timers haven’t seemed to work the last two days at least.

My settings are at 2 lines and I have timers at different times within the hour. I haven’t noticed any timers since go off since Thursday.

I wish I knew how there are still issues happening. I’ll try to add some extra logging to see what I can spot, if anything.

Hello! My timers are also not working. Is there a way I can use the old nightbot? It worked great!

I pushed some more changes to timers. Let me know if the problems still persist.

2 Likes

Timers worked today, although at one point a timer repeated twice in a minute, i don’t know if it’s normal but it doesn’t matter i guess

Timers worked today, although at one point a timer repeated twice in a minute, i don’t know if it’s normal but it doesn’t matter i guess

They definitely shouldn’t repeat twice in a minute if they execute properly. If it happens again let me know and I’ll try to add some debugging to find out why that’s occurring.

1 Like

My timers still did not work yesterday.

Your timer is set to 35 lines, which is pretty large (since line count is only calculated for the previous 5 minutes). You should try reducing it to something more obtainable within a 5 minute interval in your channel.

1 Like

I just wanted to write back that my timers seem to be working again. Thanks for the fix!