Text-to-Speech Not Working

I’ve read through the other threads about the Streamtip Text-to-Speech (TTS) not working and possible solutions but haven’t seen my specific issue come up so I’ve decided to create a new thread. I have set up TTS but even when I try to “preview” no sound occurs. I also don’t have any “Node2Speech” pop up under volume mixer.

Currently running Windows 7

If there’s not a Node2Speech popup under your volume mixer, the application may not be executing because you’re missing a dependency. The application requires .NET Framework version 4.5 or higher. Since on Windows 7 this is not installed by default, you may need to download the installer and run it (both x86 and x64 versions).

Hey Night,

Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4.5 has already been installed on this computer (according to the 4.5 installer).

Then you will need to do investigating on your own. Unfortunately you’re the only one having issues, so it’s definitely an issue local to your computer. Unfortunately since you’re on an ancient operating system you may need to consider upgrading to Windows 8/8.1/10 to fix the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.