Streamtip Alerter + Streamtip Visual Alerter Font/Message

Hi,
I am using Streamtip Alerter and the Streamtip Visual Alerter.

I have everything setup fine but I cant figure out one thing.
I want to change the font of the Visual Donation Alert, so there can fit in the Name, Amount and Message.
But evertime I try to edit it nothing change.
Can anybody help me too show the Message too, on the recent Donation in the Visual Alert thing?

greetings

If you’re using CSS, you’ll need to add !important tags.

Okay it works now, there is only one problem left.
The Name and Amount shows correctly in the right font and size, but the Message dont show up in OBS right after.
The Message is shown in the “tip-recent.txt” under dokuments right after the Name and amount.
I am using this Code

"::-webkit-scrollbar {
visibility: hidden;
}
body {
background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
margin: 0px auto;
}
::-webkit-scrollbar {
visibility: hidden;
}
body {
background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
margin: 0px auto;
duration: 1s;
}
#tip-alert .text {
margin-left: 60px !important;
width: 355px !important;
line-height: 16px !important;
white-space: normal !important;
padding-top: 50px !important;
height: 10px !important;
text-align: left !important;

color: #fff !important;

font-size: 18px !important;
font-family:‘Jersey M54’ !important;
}
{note !important}"

What is wrong ?

Visual alerts do not show to message just yet. You will have to wait for a new version of the alerts before this will be possible.

Has there been any progress with this? I noticed the last update was back in July and struggling to find any information on if the message appearing along with the user / amount is possible yet. If not, is there any information on progress being made towards that being possible? :smile:

The entire alerts system is getting overhauled, and there has been significant progress, but we do not have an ETA on when it will be completed. More details will be posted in the future, but for now everything is under wraps.