SoundCloud Music Volume

The music from SoundCloud is playing at a really low level, I checked the SoundCloud site and it plays regular, made a second twitch account to confirm. YouTube requests work fine however.

1 Like

Experiencing the same problem on multiple computers as of today. Was working fine two days ago, but is practically inaudible currently.

1 Like

it’s possible soundcloud broke this, since we’ve changed nothing. i’ll take a look

1 Like

@night Please do because I just sat 45 min trying to figure out what I did, which was nothing, now see this post others are having the same issues. I literally have my volume at 100 in nightbot dj and I hear the music really faint in the background. My computer volume is at 92 on windows 10 and all my audio settings for everything else is the same and great hearing volumes. WHen I switch the music coming from YouTube player and all the music is through the roof since have music at 100 now before had it 15 or so. I had great music on the 4th, but last night didn’t use it since was doing something else. Thanks for looking into matter.

1 Like

Thanks for looking into this, I actually took my stream down and spent 2 hours wondering what I did. I’ve resorted to using a monstercat playlist from youtube. If you anyone else needs a playlist for monstercat they have a great one.

1 Like

I’m using right now a NCS live stream off youtube until things get fixed…already had some ask why can’t request songs. I had to tell them it wasn’t my doing which most thing it was lol

1 Like

any update on this? Same issue on Web interface and app

1 Like

been using this youtube playlist in place of the monstercat soundcloud and have my viewers only request youtube songs. Hope this helps you, also still keeping hope that this will be resolved. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF5C76212C58C464A

1 Like

Thank you so much appreciate it and would do that if I had viewers in my channel continiously, but I can go hours with nobody atm and no music is horrible drag hehehe…Have a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the issues is with the SoundCloud custom cookies cause NightBot App and nightbot site are the same thing. As I see it NightBot APP is just loading the site in a Application Form and so is still using the soundcloud cookies. So I think there is a problem with the sound transmission of SoundCloud Cookies that is my guess. Sorry if you can not understand this my english is bad.

1 Like

It should be fixed now.

1 Like

Ill have to try it later today after work, but thank you so much in advance for your help on this matter. Have a great weekend…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.