Songrequest new level

Hello.

I have a request for ya. Can u add new level like “Follower”, cuz some channels not have a partnership (sub mode). And level “Regular” simply a little bit does not fit. Level “Follower” will be able add function automatic only for people who just a click the “follow” button.

Also (not for only Songrequest), please add the ability to edit what Nighbot answer on any request. This will help make Nightbot more friendly to people who speak on other language.

Example:
Me: !songrequest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il9nqWw9W3Y
Nightbot: ggCaesaR -> “Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer (Official Video)” by DemiLovatoVEVO has been added to the queue in position #1

What i want:
Me: !songrequest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il9nqWw9W3Y
Nightbot: ggCaesaR -> “Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer (Official Video)” by DemiLovatoVEVO находится в очереди под номером #1

Or:
Me: !songrequest link
Nightbot: Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer (Official Video)" by DemiLovatoVEVO находится в очереди под номером #1

Or:
Me: !songrequest link
No reaction just my message

P.s. I am sorry for my broken English.

Adding a follower userlevel does not make sense, sorry. Anyone can follow a channel, so limiting to followers only does not add any sort of real barrier to requesting songs. Additionally, Twitch does not offer this data within chat, so we would need to poll the Twitch API for every user, which is not scalable. Additionally, having to then scale this as feature out for every streaming service we decide to support is another reason why we’re not considering it.

We most likely will never have the ability to customize responses to each default command, but we are considering offering translations down the road. Unfortunately since the majority of our users speak English it is hard to justify spending time on translations currently. We’re focused on finishing the Nightbot Beta and adding new features before we work on translating Nightbot to other languages.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.