Song request different limits + spotify help

Hi,

I wanted to ask if there is a way to set up song requests in a way where only subscribers could request a song and the amount of songs per stream they can requests would be regulated by their level of subscription (tier 1, 2 or 3) and would reset every stream (for example tier 1 subscriber gets no more than 1 song per stream, where this could reset automatically or manually)?

I also wanted to ask if any of you know a reliable way of chaning the audio output of spotify into anything different than the default one (without changing the default one in windows devices) so that I could stream the music with all the requests without hearing it (can’t really focus on actual gaming with music going on)?

With Regards,
Kakuszakak

and the amount of songs per stream they can requests would be regulated by their level of subscription (tier 1, 2 or 3)

You can limit song requests to only subscribers and higher through the settings menu on the AutoDJ page, however there is currently no way to do what you’re asking here.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.