[Request] Adding other stream services as integrations if logged in as another

When reading this: Beta.nightbot.tv - Suggestion: Be able to be logged into Twitch/YouTube at the same time

I’ve seen that it was mentioned that it was impossible to be logged into both Twitch and Youtube at the same time via Nightbot in the same browser, this much is true…

However, I’m wondering if it would be possible to add a feature allowing one to add their other account as an integration, and allow them to have some level of control of both? (For things like allowing !game to change the game on both channels, or tying both channels to a single discord nightbot, etc.)

You can add users as managers to manage that account. But there is no way to link / integrate between services.

I know that’s how it is currently, I’m just hoping such a thing could be implemented.

It can definitely be created through Nightbot’s API through an application, however I don’t believe this will ever be added to native Nightbot. Just to keep your options open.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.