Random Nightbot Questions

I have previously found a few threads, but none of them answer the questions I have in mind. Some may be more obvious about it’s usage to more prominent users.

1: Am I misusing the queue command? “!Songs promote 16” Does not yield any effect. Nightbot responds: “Error: Invalid ID Specified.”

2: Whenever I use the “Request Song” button, I am met with a search field. This is fine, except that I find myself typing as close to the videos in my playlist as possible. I fear the only way to counter this would be to limit requests to my playlist only, though other potential users would want to search more broadly and freely.

3: Does the song promoting command only work with songs in the requested queue, not the automatic playlist owner’s queue?

1: Am I misusing the queue command?
3: Does the song promoting command only work with songs in the requested queue, not the automatic playlist owner’s queue?

There have to be requested songs in the queue in order to promote them. So in order to promote song number 16 there have to be at least 15 other songs in the queue. Grayed out songs are from your playlist and cannot be promoted.

Whenever I use the “Request Song” button, I am met with a search field.

You can enter in a direct URL of the song for the exact result or checking “Limit to Playlist” so you can only request songs from your playlist. Your playlist isn’t really meant to be requested from, it is just a list of songs that will be played if the current queue is empty.

Alright, that explains it, thanks.