NightDev Community Forums

Post been deleted

Post been deleted by the creator who made this post.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey @amazingc_5!

What is your current !followage command? It’s not universally the same for everyone, and we don’t know what is yours. Put your current command “code” between three backticks on each sides: ```

And I’m not sure I understand your question, what do you want to do exactly? Be able to check anyone’s followage, or change the output format for a specific user? If you’re unsure how do rephrase your question, give examples instead. Or use Google Translate.

2 Likes

I still don’t get it, sorry, please take more time to explain what you’re looking for exactly, see the rules of the forums, we’re volunteers, our time is as precious as yours, so the clearer your description is, the quicker we can help you.

And copying a command isn’t hard, so I don’t know why you haven’t done so already. I don’t know which YouTube video you’re talking about, and please don’t link it, we don’t have time for that, send the code directly instead.

Your job is to make our job of helping you as easy as possible, right now you’re wasting both of our time.

In the meantime, here’s something I think might be close to what you’re looking for (I don’t know really):

2 Likes

No worries, I prefer you take time to clarify your request than replying straight away.

The reason why I was asking about the code is because Nightbot doesn’t have a $(youtube) variable like $(twitch) simply because YouTube doesn’t offer the API endpoints to have a similar variable, so I don’t know how you would make a !followage command work, I’m surprised you’re hinting this works:

Is this the command you have in your dashboard? This doesn’t look like code that would work with Nightbot.
Are you sure you’re using Nightbot?
Are you sure you copied the right code and not just the output of the command? Usually !followage commands rely on an API, which is a link, that’s what I need in order to help you.

Besides, I still don’t understand what that means?

1 Like