PedoBear. Why is this a thing?

I couldn’t figure out why a certain person kept getting timed out. The said they were just posting emotes. They said they were only trying to use stuff like kappa and the like, which leads me to believe they knew exactly what they were doing, but that’s beside the point. I had other users try posting every single Twitch emote and none of them were getting swatted. It wasn’t until I turned off ALL my automods that I realized what was happening. They were getting swatted for using freaking PEDOBEAR.

I tried submitting the emote at the bottom of this message (which I own), and it was not allowed, being considered ‘inappropriate.’ I’m guessing it was ‘inappropriate’ because it was going to be ‘greyarwtf’.

My inappropriate emote is an appropriate response to pedobear.

But, seriously, WTF, BTTV? Surely you don’t condone or approve pedophilia, and I would hope that you don’t encourage or condone joking about the subject. So then why do you have such a distasteful stock emote? Can you please give me an instance in which pedobear would be appropriate to use?

wtfvlad%20112

Please see this similar topic:

For your emote, we don’t allow wtf in emote codes, the reason behind it here.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.