Nightbot won't show up

I have tried everything on the trouble shooting list multiple times, it’s recording the chat log but will not do any of my commands or show up in the users watching. yes i have unadded it and readded, I have done the /mod nightbot. I am at a loss on what to do.

Hi @twilatwee,
Are you streaming on Twitch, YouTube or Trovo?
Also double check that !commands are enabled

I’m streaming on twitch and !commands is enabled too

Is Nightbot showing in your viewers list ? If not then have clicked on “Join Channel” ?

I have unjoined and rejoined a couple of times now and still won’t be seen in chat. But will record my chat log? I’ve redone the troubleshoot list multiple times and it still won’t show. It’s super weird

Ok - Have you changed your Twitch name at all ? This can cause problems. Disconnect NB from your channel, LOGOUT fully from Twitch and NB - Then re-login to Twitch and then into NB and THEN join channel, in that order. (If you haven’t tried this already)

Ooooo ok, I think I have tried that? But I’ll have to make sure I have tomorrow. Thanks

This worked!!! Thank you so much zeo!!!

1 Like

Not a problem :slight_smile: :slight_smile: !

The nightbot troubleshooting fixes most problems if you actually take the time to go through it.

:thinking:

Don’t be butthurt you weren’t the one to fix the problem. Also the trouble shoot never said I had to log out of twitch and back in sooo… Ya I did the list it was just missing a key step.

“If you recently changed your name on Twitch, you might try parting the bot and rejoining it too.”

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.