Nightbot wont call commands

Nightbot will not call a server command that is ran by another bot, this command is !snail start, or !snail enter. It also cant use any command that I want it to except for its own. If anyone knows how to fix this, or knows what the problem is, I would like to know.

I don’t really see what your problem is, or what your trying to accomplish. You can add custom commands to get Nightbot to respond to you. In addition there are built in default commands which help with functionality.

I don’t exactly know what you mean by “server command”, Nightbot cannot using built in commands to the service, such as Timeout or Ban.

I hope this covered something relating to what you were asking about.

The problem is that nightbot wont call any command I am using, for example, the command I want mostly is !snail enter, there are also other commands like this that I want to use but the bot will not call them. It will say that the command !snail, or the alias !snail, wont work and does not exist.

I’m still confused, what are you trying to accomplish?

Are default commands working, for example !commands?

Is this a nightbot command you added (since its not a default command), or do you want Nightbot to output !snail enter? If so: !commands add !test !snail enter.

That just adds the command !snail, to the commands list and not !snail enter. Any other ideas to try this?

I still have absolutely no idea what you are trying to do.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.