Nightbot talking to itself?

So I’ve been using Nightbot on my streams and recently (the last two streams) it’s been sending weird messages. It’ll send “Nightbot” in the chat, just go “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH”, or even comment on what we’re doing in stream. Today I was discussing the new smash game on stream and Nightbot said “mii gunner best” in the chat, which is a character in the game…It then just said “Matt” which is my name but isn’t connected to my twitch account in any way. I’m wondering if you are able to send lines of chat for Nightbot to say/if this is a normal feature. I’m afraid my nightbot account got hacked and I don’t want to have to create a new twitch channel since I just hit affiliate level. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? It doesn’t say there’s any moderators of the Nightbot other than me and my two channel mods, and they said they aren’t doing it. Please help! Thanks!

1 Like

@filthyscrubgaming

Timers allow Nightbot to post messages to chat every once in a while. Double check for any timers you don’t know of at https://beta.nightbot.tv/timers

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.