Nightbot didn't work with my name

I can’t join Nightbot “giveaway” because I type my name and it didn’t trig so I have no chance for the “giveaway”

Hey @1_dragonesis1!

I don’t think you understand how giveaways work, please read the documentation and take the time to crosscheck with the giveaways page, once you have a clearer idea of how it works, and if you still have an issue, please ask your question, but for now what you said just doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

you can check my twitch username (1__dragonesis1)
that’s all I can say about the “bug”. I wish it will fix soon.

Are you the one hosting the giveaway because off so you cannot show up on your own giveaway.

1 Like

No. I am a participant.

Are you sure you were supposed to type your user name to enter the giveaway?

1 Like

I’m sorry. type keyword. You don’t think it’s a bug??

Okay, so you typed the right keyword to enter the giveaway, but how come you know you didn’t enter it if you’re a participant?

1 Like

I can see it. I type the keyword and the Blue dot didn’t trig.

Had you won a giveaway previously?

How come you see it? This isn’t something that’s publicly available when you join a giveaway as a participant, unless the streamer shares it on stream.

1 Like

yes. sometimes I won

The streamer shares it on stream.

Well if you win then doesn’t that mean it works? I think if a user just won a giveaway they can’t be entered again immediately after.

It doesn’t work sometimes not every time. It won’t work for me when the flood of the keyword.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.