Nightbot can't use a sub emote

Nightbot already has a subscription on my twitch channel.
Yesterday sub emote worked with nightbot but today it shows only emote name.

2 Likes

Hiya, not sure what we can do about that. Double check the subscription isn’t expired and the emote code is correct. Otherwise it sounds more like a Twitch bug.

2 Likes

I already checked it, nightbot is still subscribe and emote code is correct.
I will try to contact with twitch support.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for confirming. You’re not the first however to report this, so there is something going on… but not sure where the issue is.

2 Likes

We’re having the same issue here @tradingforstoners , live right now you can test it what can we do about it? Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah it is also happening in Tru3ta1ents stream and a few partnered streamers I have noticed.

2 Likes

Confirmed from my stream last night too.
Not sure what had changed but figured it must be a Twitch issue as someone in my chat mentioned it was happening on other streamers as well.

2 Likes

This seems to be happening across the board right now

2 Likes

can confirm nightbot is not working with subs it wont display my sub emotes either was fine yesterday today its a nope its on strike hahahahaha

1 Like

Capture

Guys let check your nightbot. it’s working now.

Just so I am understanding this correctly do I have to gift nightbot a sub so I can do a command and night bot sends in an emote of mine?

Nightbot needs to be a subscriber to use the emotes, so you can gift Nightbot a sub or Twitch Partners can request a ‘free’ bot lifetime subscription.
For info see this article: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/lifetime-subscriber-guide-for-partners?language=en_US

Also just to close the loop on this, Twitch did end up fixing the issues around sub emotes. Nightbot shouldn’t have issues using sub emotes any longer.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.