NightDev Community Forums

Nightbot can't use a sub emote

Nightbot already has a subscription on my twitch channel.
Yesterday sub emote worked with nightbot but today it shows only emote name.

2 Likes

Hiya, not sure what we can do about that. Double check the subscription isn’t expired and the emote code is correct. Otherwise it sounds more like a Twitch bug.

3 Likes

I already checked it, nightbot is still subscribe and emote code is correct.
I will try to contact with twitch support.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for confirming. You’re not the first however to report this, so there is something going on… but not sure where the issue is.

2 Likes

We’re having the same issue here @tradingforstoners , live right now you can test it what can we do about it? Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah it is also happening in Tru3ta1ents stream and a few partnered streamers I have noticed.

3 Likes

Confirmed from my stream last night too.
Not sure what had changed but figured it must be a Twitch issue as someone in my chat mentioned it was happening on other streamers as well.

2 Likes

This seems to be happening across the board right now

2 Likes

can confirm nightbot is not working with subs it wont display my sub emotes either was fine yesterday today its a nope its on strike hahahahaha

1 Like

Capture

Guys let check your nightbot. it’s working now.

Just so I am understanding this correctly do I have to gift nightbot a sub so I can do a command and night bot sends in an emote of mine?

Nightbot needs to be a subscriber to use the emotes, so you can gift Nightbot a sub or Twitch Partners can request a ‘free’ bot lifetime subscription.
For info see this article: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/lifetime-subscriber-guide-for-partners?language=en_US

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.