Nightbot App SongRequest Problem

Hey, i’m having an issue when using songrequest on the nightbot app, it works properly for 4 songs or so and then suddenly stops working. I have to restart the app to make it work again, when I do that the playlist it’s all messed up, for example songs that have been already heard come back again.
I’m using the app so i can display current song on OBS, but i don’t know what to do with it.
If there is some info i can provide to fix this problem please tell me, i want to keep using the app.
Thank you for reading.

A song that refuses to play could have multiple issues behind it. One of which could be it’s a Spotify song but the Nightbot App hasn’t connect to Spotify. You may have to look through your playlist and remove the song that causing issues.

Hey Aaron, thank you for your answer and i’m sorry i didn’t reply earlier, I am in middle of exams season.
We can count out the spotify reason because all songs are from youtube links and the issue it’s pretty ““inconsistent””, some songs work out sometimes, other times they don’t. But the problem keeps happening.
So yeah, no songs are from spotify, all from youtube and sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t.
Sorry i didn’t make myself more clear in my first message about that possibility but i didn’t know better, i’ll try to express it better adding what i think i discovered:

The app just stops working after a couple of songs if someone requests something. If nobody requests a song the playlist functionality works just fine.
Like: Playlist Song A, SongRequest 1 SongRequest 2, Playlist Resumes, Playlist song C, app stops.
Or it can stop at SongRequest 2 for example.

Again, thank you for reading and sorry for taking so long to reply.

Make sure you keep the AutoDJ window in its own window (not a tab on a window) and do not minimize it. Chrome will start autopausing videos for windows it thinks are in the background.

Hey night, thank you for the answer but i would be lying if i said i understood completely.
I use the nightbot app, not google chrome, for AutoDJ. I don’t know what to say at this point.
Maybe i’m not making myself clear, sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.