Nightbot App blank screen

As of lately, my nightbot app has executed and opens up the window for the app, but the window is showing just the blue background. I don’t see anything except the generic window top (Night bot then minimize, fullscreen, and X). Did the app lose it’s connection to the servers?

Please search the forums next time, there have been multiple topics about this issue. Solution:

Sorry, I couldn’t find the right keywords to find this issue posted here earlier this week, Thanks.

EDIT: Deleting the Appdata folder of NightBot did not work. Still same issue.

Bump with update.

Deleting the Appdata folder of NightBot did not work. Still same issue.

I’m in the same boat. I’ve cleaned out the appdata folder, but it still doesn’t want to work.

uninstall + clean out appdata appears to have fixed it this time. I’m now seeing my dashboard (guess I should have tried that before posting?)

Oooh, so reinstalling worked. It also seems that before, you were able to set a file location to install Nightbot, now not anymore? I used to have the app itself placed in my F drive, but now calling it through the appdata folder works.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.