NightDev Community Forums

New Version Everyday? Plus No Sound!

This is day 3 in a row my Streamtip Alerter has been out of date and had to be re-installed. Is their any security issues I should beware of? Also with the new version’s the only problem I’ve had is even with a new visual with every new update can’t get top donator and recent donator sounds to play. Hope all of this gets resolved quickly and pray there is no underlining security issue hear!!!

We apologize for the frequency of updates. If what version you’re running works for you, it’s not necessary to upgrade instantly. The changelog is available here for any updates that have been happening. Anything prior to 0.1.0 was alpha.

I’m not sure what you mean here. Please explain in greater detail, and possibly check out Debugging the Streamtip Alerter (not the visual alerter)

When updating to a newer version I even make a new visual alert address, but even with correct sound files and everything in order when a tip is received, no top tip or recent tip sound plays this only has happened with 1.0 and later. I would like my sound alerts back when I receive a tip. P&T

I also ran the debug console program and sent the report to you through the provided contact link

This topic was automatically closed after 71 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.